New York Manhattan Hotel evacuated overnight due to high levels of carbon dioxide

Digital Marketing Aganecy

NEW YORK — A hotel in Midtown had to be evacuated overnight due to high levels of carbon dioxide. 

Just before 3 a.m. Monday, about 15 people were forced out of the New York Manhattan Hotel on West 32nd Street. 

Police said high carbon dioxide levels were detected, and there were fears of a possible gas leak. 

Some tourists from Barcelona, Spain said they were jolted awake by emergency workers. 

“We were sleeping, in the middle of the night, they knocked the door. I think supposedly a gas,” said Olga Matas. 

The problem was reportedly caused by manhole fires nearby. 

The FDNY and Con Edison responded to the scene.

Source link

Digital Marketing Aganecy



Our customer support team is here to answer your questions. Ask us anything!
👋 Hi, how can I help?